Sunday, December 18, 2022

Short Little Post (getting back to it, more to come)


I wrote most of this blog entry in Perth on Saturday, 10 December. I had not planned to be in Perth, but the weather forced Virgin to cancel our flight to Christmas Island. They gave us accommodations in posh hotel downtown. The rooms were gorgeous and included breakfast and dinner. Not bad at all.




Saturday morning after breakfast, I wandered just around the corner and happened to meet a guy who runs a specialty bookstore (sci-fi and fantasy) called Stefen’s Books. We got talking and he suggested I go to the big bookstore, Boffins Books, down the street. He said that they had my new book and that I should go sign their copies. So he called them and they were expecting me when I got over there. It was very nice indeed. 



 We did fly to Christmas on Sunday. I will write a blog about Cocos and about Christmas soonish. Right now I am just seeing if I remember how to post a blog.



Golden Bosunbird (White-tailed Tropicbird subspecies) Christmas Island


I think there will be more to come soon. I hope so anyway.
Sending love as I do ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Here: