Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Life: It Is Not Going To Come To You. Go Do It!

Today this morning mostly got away from me. I don’t feel well. I know what it is, and I am sure it will pass, but it is uncomfortable and I did not feel like writing. However that is not important right now. Yes, I was going to skip doing a gratitude post today and then, as so often happens, inspiration tapped me on my dizzy head.

My niece, Ali posted this meme. I fully believe it and I live it to the best of my ability. I am sharing it as my Living Gratitude post today, because I am not only grateful for Ali and her husband Mike, but I am grateful for my life and for my friends and family (they are one in the same to me).

When I write, "Birds. Peace. Love. Earth. Laughter. Music." at the end of each post, they are more than words. I see their meaning every time I write them. I am grateful for these words and for their guidance. I am not at a place; I am on a path. Thank y’all for coming with me. I am so glad that I do not travel it alone.


Birds. Peace. Love. Earth. Laughter. Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Here: